November 13, 2019
Media Advisory: Premier and Ministers to Participate in Municipalities Newfoundland and Labrador Annual Conference and Trade Show
The Honourable Dwight Ball, Premier of Newfoundland and Labrador, will address the 69th annual Municipalities Newfoundland and Labrador Convention and Trade Show which is being held from November 14-16 at the St. John’s Convention Centre, 101 New Gower Street.
Also participating in the convention will be the Honourable Derrick Bragg, Minister of Municipal Affairs and Environment; the Honourable Gerry Byrne, Minister of Fisheries and Land Resources; the Honourable Steve Crocker, Minister of Transportation and Works; and the Honourable Minister Bernard Davis, Minister of Tourism, Culture, Industry and Innovation.
The schedule is as follows:
Thursday, November 14
- Minister Bragg will provide remarks at the opening ceremonies at 6:45 p.m.
Friday, November 15
- Minister Bragg will address delegates at the Annual General Meeting beginning at 8:30 a.m.
Saturday, November 16
- Minister Bragg, Minister Byrne, Minister Davis, and Minister Crocker will participate in a Town Hall session from 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Premier Ball will address the closing banquet at 7:00 p.m.
- Minister Bragg will present the Long Service Awards at 8:00 p.m.
For more information on the Municipalities Newfoundland and Labrador Annual Convention and Trade Show, visit: www.municipalnl.ca/ .
- 30 -
Office of the Premier
2019 11 13 4:40 p.m.