House of Assembly
June 16, 2017
Public Accounts Committee to Hold Hearings June 21 and June 22
The Public Accounts Committee will conduct public hearings on June 21 and June 22 in the House of Assembly Chamber.
On June 21 starting at 9:00 a.m. the committee will review with Department of Health and Community Services officials the following matters dealt with in Reports of the Auditor General on Reviews of Departments and Crown Corporations:
- Newfoundland and Labrador Prescription Drug Program (3.5 June 2015 Report)
- Salaried Physicians (3.5 November 2016 Report)
- Nutrition in Long-term Care Facilities (3.6 June 2015 Report)
- Acute Care Bed Management (3.3 November 2016 Report)
- Personal Care Home Regulation (3.7 June 2015 Report)
- Road Ambulance Services (3.4 November 2016 Report)
On June 22 at 9:00 a.m. the committee will review Part 3.2 of the November 2016 Report: Child Protections Service with officials of the Department of Children, Seniors and Social Development.
On June 22 at 2:00 p.m. the committee will review Part 3.2 of the June 2015 Report: Financial Assistance to Business with officials of the Department of Tourism, Culture, Industry and Innovation.
- 30 -
MHA, Conception Bay East - Bell Island
Chair, Public Accounts Committee
2017 06 16 11:20 a.m.